We believe there are many reasons. The following are a few ideas we would like you to think about.
1. A Beam Central Cleaning System is a chattel in your home that you will constantly use. It will add value to your home and may even make your home easier to sell, when the time comes.
2. Recent trends see New Zealand homes being built to achieve air tightness. While this does improve the energy-efficiency of homes, it also means less air circulation and a decline in air quality. The quality of the air inside our homes can be worse than people think.
By design, a Beam Central Vacuum System completely removes allagens, dirt and dust from the room being cleaned. This is an important health advantage, especially with Covid and for people who suffer from respiratory problems.
3. A Beam Systems is 5 times more powerfull than conventional machines yet is 30% more efficient. the air removed encourages fresh air to be re-circulated into the room.
4. We are all interested in living in the healthiest environment possible. A Beam Cleaning Systems removes allagens, dirt and dust to a sealed container (usually in your garage) giving you a cleaner, healthier home.
5. A Beam System is a life time purchase and will truly deep clean your carpets, making them safer for you and for your children to play on.
6. Cleaning with just a light-weight hose is easier and safer than pulling around a heavy portable cleaner. Cleaning stairs is much easier. Cleaning your upholstery will lengthen the life of your furniture.
Beam Central Cleaning Systems are the recognised No.1 Brand in the world.
If you compare the features of a Beam System to the different brands available, Beam is far superior.
1. Residential Systems available at true value for money prices.
2. Award winning performance and design of the Power Units, hose sets and accessories.
3. Patented self cleaning GORE-TEX HEPA filter, cleans @ 98.3% efficiency, will not block and self cleans meaning no expensive filter bags required.
4. The 15 ltr anti -microbial dirt collection bucket is see through, with push button release for ease of removal.
5. The quietness of operation of Power Units, more powerful yet 30% more efficient, provides the suction power of the systems.6. The soft start of Alliance motors, gives them a longer life.
7. The only Company selling Power Units, (Beam Alliance System) recognised and evaluated by the Asthma Foundation to help suffers of allergies and respiratory diseases. These Systems qualified Beam New Zealand to be a member of the 'Sensitive Choice Programme'.
8. The Beam Alliance Power Units have a 10 year Warranty
9. Beam New Zealand Ltd, has been installing Beam systems in NZ for 35 years. You can have confidence we will be there to Service to our valued customers.
A BEAM Central Vacuum System costs much less than you might expect.
The cost of Systems installed in new and existing homes depends on the size of the home, the amount of time required for installation and the model of Power Unit and Hose and Attachment Set chosen.
Ask your BEAM Dealer for a free estimate on installing a Beam system in your home.
That's easy. Just check our Find a Dealer section on this web site. You'll discover an authorized BEAM Distributor quickly, easily.
Call your local dealer if you have a Technical problem, see the "Find a Dealer" contact information on this website.
The BEAM Power Unit is typically located in the basement or garage.
It is connected to convenient wall hose inlets throughout the home via a ducting system. The number of Inlets required depends on the size of the house, they are positioned, so that the whole house can be vacuumed comfortably with a 10 metre light-weight hose.
The system is turned on with a switch on the hose handle when the hose is plugged into a wall Inlet.
Vacuum cleaning is carried out, as per normal, however the air and dirt particles vacuumed up, are completely removed from the living areas and are collected in the Power Unit's dirt bucket in the garage.
The dirty exhaust air which is normally expelled into the air, when vacuuming with a conventional cleaner, is completely removed to a sealed container on the Power unit (usually located in your garage) giving you a cleaner healthier home.
A BEAM Central Vacuum System has been clinically proven by the University of California at Davis to reduce allergy symptoms by as much as 61%.
A BEAM system is more effective at removing dirt and allergens because it has a larger, more powerful motor than a portable cleaner – up to five times more powerful yet 30% more energy efficient.
Unlike conventional vacuum cleaners that recirculate dust, a BEAM Central Vacuum System removes 100% of allergens, contacted dirt, dust mites, pollen, dander and other allergens and carries them away from the living areas, to a sealed waste container, usually located in the garage.
BEAM Cleaning Sets and hoses are extremely lightweight and designed for whole-house cleaning from floor to ceiling.
Unlike short, flimsy hoses found on portable vacuums, BEAM crush proof hoses are created to withstand everyday kinks and twists.
There is no weight to worry about when cleaning stairs, you have much better reach to get the cob webs from the ceiling corners and when cleaning ceiling fans.Dusting with the 3 in 1 dusting brush removes dust from furnature, fans and upholstery with ease.
Hide-a-Hose is a relatively new concept in New Zealand.
In this case your Beam System can have hoses installed which retract back into the wall at the hose inlet positions.
The hose is pulled out of the wall at the inlet valve. When the vacuum cleaning has finished the operator uses the suction generated by the Systems Power Unit to retract the hose back into the wall.
See 'Hide-a-Hose' on this website.
Most homes require only three or four inlets to reach every area with the hose and attachments.
Your Beam Dealer will be able to advise you of the best placement in your home.
The power unit features an extra built-in inlet, for easy cleaning of your car or boat.
Yes! A BEAM Central Vacuum System offers the same powerful cleaning performance at every inlet, whatever the distance from the power unit.
The suction is up to 5 times stronger tham a normal upright system and because the suction is not having to suck through existing dirt (like conventional vacuums) or through a bag, the suction remains the same at all times.
BEAM offers a complete range of floor tools and attachments for virtually any cleaning need — from ceiling fan cleaners to handheld power brushes to mini-vac tools for cleaning your computer keyboards. There are even pet grooming brushes that attach to your BEAM hose.
More information on Attachments and accessories are available here, or at your local BEAM Dealer.
Yes! Use the bare floor tools or install one of our most popular options: the VacPan™ automatic dustpan. It's ideal for removing debris from the kitchen, bath or patio.
Simply sweep the crumbs towards the automatic dustpan, touch the toe-switch and use the power of your Beam to instantly remove it.
No more dustpans or stooping over to pick up, swept debris.
BEAM systems need very little maintenance, however to keep them running at their maximum potential, we recommend that they are serviced every two years.
While no lubrication is required, consumable items, not covered by the warranties, can be checked during the service and replaced if necessary.
BEAM GORE-TEX, HEPA standard filters have an exclusive self-cleaning design from the makers of GORE-TEX® fabric, which is five times stronger than other leading filtration media.
The weights in the bottom of the filter shakes off dirt and dust and also protects the motor so a BEAM system works like new everytime.
Just like a vehicle, the filter should be replaced every 2 years when you get your service, there is never a need to constantly replace dirty, messy bags, just empty the dirt receptacle two to three times per year.
See 'Servicing Your Beam' on this website.
Air pollution contributes to lung disease, including respiratory tract infections, asthma and lung cancer and 87% of home owners are not aware that pollution may be worse in the homes than outdoors.
Indoor air quality is 2 to 5 times - and occasionally 100 times, worse than outdoors air. It is estimated that most people spend 90% of their time indoors. Six out of 10 homes and buildings are “sick” and are hazardous to the occupants.
Approximately 500 bacterial species are estimated to be present in dust, including Staphylococcus and Streplococcus.
It is well known that poor indoor air quality increases the severity and frequency of respiratory symptoms experiences by asthmatics. Dust mites are the only indoor air pollutants that are recognized to cause asthma in otherwise healthy people.
Central vacuum systems provide cleaner indoor air by efficiently removing particles without stirring up microscopic dust particles and remitting them into the interior of the home. The vacuum receptacle is vented outside of the living space keeping the air inside free of pollutants.
Asthma is under-diagnosed and under- treated, creating a substantial burden to individuals and families, possibly restricting individual’s activities for a lifetime. An estimated 235 billion people globally suffer from asthma and is the most common chronic disease among children.
Nearly 2 million people worldwide die prematurely from illness attributed to indoor air pollution. Of those, more than 1 million people a year die from chronic obstructive respiratory diseases (COPD) that develop due to exposure to indoor air pollutants. It is believed that 64 million people have some form of COPD and the World Health Organization predicts that it will become the 3rd leading cause of death worldwide by 2030.
For over 65 years, BEAM has been a leading manufacturer of central vacuum systems with a long line of innovative products to raise the bar.Contact us